Sunday, January 6, 2013

School Days

We waited for months to find out of E would get in to the district-run Transitional Kindergarten program, and  as of the first day of preschool, she still wasn't in.  So we started back at her old school.  Here are the first day of school pics, round one....

Can I just say, I think it's awesome that she picked a Star Wars lunchbox?  This girl rocks.


Her best bud from last year was in her class again.


Well, after spending a week in preschool, we got the call!  A spot had opened up a week into the school year!  She was bouncing off the walls (well, the stairs, chairs, etc.) with excitement.  So here's "first day of school pics" round 2.


I think I was holding B.  I cannot keep the camera straight, can I?





My big girl, all grown up.  I only cried a little.  Really.









No comments:

Post a Comment