Sunday, January 6, 2013

Doctor Who????

So we love Doctor Who in our house.  It seriously rocks.  If you haven't seen it, go get on Netflix right NOW and start, because you're missing out.  It's fabulous good clean British fun.  

My birthday happened to coincide (well, close enough) with the premiere of the new season of Doctor Who.  My awesome husband, who supports my obsession with all things Whovian, was kind enough to throw a birthday party/Doctor Who premiere party in my honor.  Want to see pics?  ALLONS-Y!
All of our Whovian friends came dressed up.  We love any excuse to wear a costume. 
Queen Victoria and the 10th Doctor


The 11th and 9th Doctors, Sonic Screwdrivers included

The cat/ human couple from "Gridlock"...can never remember their names.  But these costumes were awesome.  So creative.


And of course, Rose Tyler and the 10th Doctor


We even had Whovian foods, though I had to get creative. 
Fish Fingers and Custard (really shortbread cookies...)

Ginger "beer," bananas, Jammy Dodgers (I even found real ones!)...


Rice crispy Daleks...

And this awesome TARDIS cake made by my amazing friend.  It was seriously the best party ever.
And, on the morning of my birthday, I opened the coat closet to find...


My husband rocks.  Seriously.  And this will stay in our coat closet forever....

No comments:

Post a Comment