Sunday, January 27, 2013

Little E's Birthday

We woke up the next morning to find our Little E magically changed into a big 5-year-old!  Must have been the extra pixie dust.  By the way, as I write this, she's reading it out-loud over my shoulder, so I have to do my best to create a child-worthy post.  If there are excessive references to fairy dust, princesses, and magical lands, you'll know why.

Our first visit of the day, per the birthday princess's request, was to the Princess Pavilion.  

The younger princess wasn't too happy to not be running around.





"That's a lot of hair...." (has to be spoken in a Brad Garrett voice)

This picture totally cracks me up.  Flynn looks so...awkward.

In parting Flynn told E to bring him any extra birthday cake.  To which Rapunzel wittily replied under her breath, "We'll be here all day..."

These remind me of the Little Mermaid statue in Denmark.  But E is cuter.  :)


E's birthday wish was for a visit to Toon Town.  Usually we skip this area of the park, but I must say, it was awesome.  And very relaxing.  Nice to just let the kids run around for a while.

And we got more of my favorite pictures here too.




Both girls loved running around Goofy's backyard.


Little B looking DARLING in the Minnie outfit our friends gave her for her birthday, JUST for this trip.  Though she wears it all the time because it's so cute on her.


My other favorite set of pictures from the trip.










Not so sure anymore....


Oh, be still my heart...it's Bert.  



Birthday treat on the Jungle Cruise.



My parents gave E a birthday present of a special dinner with the princesses at Ariel's Grotto.



 I see Cinderella coming!!!!



Pure joy.



Snow White was SO sweet.


Little B REALLY enjoyed her Mac n Cheese.  I must say, the food was pretty heavenly.  Extra Pixie Dust or something.


Um, these desserts rocked.





The next day was SO crowded, so it was a good thing we had already done everything we wanted to.  We each picked one thing we wanted to do and focused on those. Big B's was Star Tours (no surprise!), mine was Space Mountain, E's was the parade, and Little B's was Small World.

Small World.



All decked out for Christmas.





Waiting for the parade...

How amazing are these guys????  They were ACTUALLY playing the trumpet through tiny little holes in those head pieces.  Now that's serious talent.






We squeezed in a little spin on the tea cups while daddy rode Star Tours.






What an awesome trip.



We love you girls!!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment