Sunday, January 6, 2013

Little B is One!!!!


Our beautiful little B turned one midst fall leaves and pumpkins and Halloween costumes.  But, I found this super cute little outfit for her with bees, and I had to have it...so she had a springy party.  Which was fine, because where we live, it still feels like summer in October.  

Cutest birthday girl EVER!!!!








Best buds, only 4 days apart!





Hanging out with Grammie.  My parents made the trek from Arizona just for the occasion.


It's my birthday!!! And I'm so excited!!!  Okay, maybe it's just because I have Grandma's phone...

Best family pic we could get.

Playing with Dad.




I'm not so sure about this Mom....

Okay, now I'm sure.









I love chocolate!!!!!


Happy birthday, little one.  We adore you.  We're so lucky to have you in our family.

1 comment:

  1. So cute! Your little B is almost exactly a year older than my baby Elizabeth. She was also born in October too. October is such a great month to have a baby! I wonder how close their birthdays are? My Elizabeth is 10-11-12 (how cool is that for a birthday?). I recognize that park but I just can't place it. I've been there... a lot I think but I just can't remember. It's going to drive me crazy now. Yep, nuts for sure. I love seeing your darling girls! Wish I had your email so I could invite you to our blog....

    ReplyDelete