Sunday, September 2, 2012

Petting Zoo at School!

Yes, I know it's September.  And no, these pictures are not from the new school year.  They are from last year.  I haven't quite gotten caught up yet.  I'll get there one day.  Maybe by the time E is 10 I'll have finished this year.  

Anyway, back at her old preschool, they had this awesome petting zoo come do a mini field trip for the kids.  I had signed up to volunteer that day, and I'm SO glad I did, because it was AMAZING!


E's "boyfriend."  With a llama.  And a duck.
It's awesome that llama has two Ls.

Yep, that's a turkey.  To pet.

Sheep and goats.  Those kids were seriously adorable (and I'm talking about the goats.  The human ones were okay too).


E brushing a goat.

I loved it when the kids hugged the llama (which was SO soft!) simply because of the height difference!

This baby goat decided E's hair looked tasty.

Hey goat!  Leave me alone!








So fun.  
I think I need to pet a llama more often.

No comments:

Post a Comment