Monday, September 3, 2012

Preschool Graduation

It was a sad day for all around when E had her preschool graduation.  Well...technically it was a "promotion"   to the 4-year-old class, but didn't know or not if E would be coming back or doing a new pre-K program through the district (spoiler alert: she got in to the program!!!).  So for us, it was a very sad graduation from an incredibly awesome school with fantastic teachers.  
After the processional (yes, it was very official), they did a little program for us.  And no, E is not picking her nose in this picture.

E and her super-cute little best buddy. And do you like how she re-did her hair on her own right before graduation?  Yeah. 

Each child got up and said what they wanted to be when the grew up.  I actually took a little video of this, and it was the cutest thing in the world, but because of THIS PICTURE (which, luckily, turned out super cute, so it's ALMOST worth the loss), the video skipped right at the cutest place.  E's response was "I want to be a mommy (bring on the tears!) and everything."  But, because I don't know how to use my camera, and I didn't know that when you take a still during video it skips, sigh, my video just says, "I want to be (SKIP!!!!) and everything." So sad. But I was so proud of her.  She was the only girl who didn't say she wanted to be a princess. All the boys wanted to be firefighters, except for one tiny little kid who wanted to be a motorcycle driver.  So cute.


A rousing rendition of "Slippery Fish." 



Not sure what they were doing here, but E and A were the only ones getting into it.

Typical E face.  Oh how I love this girl

The ever wonderful Ms. Karen.



E's awesome teacher, Ms. Megan.

Last Day of School!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
And just for comparison, here's the First Day of School.  I can't believe how much she's grown up this year.

Look at this amazing hair.  I had to take some pictures of these curls before we went to get it cut.  


Cutie.

Playing at the park after school.


After school got out, we went for a haircut.  I was so sad to see those little baby curls go.  She's still very curly, but they'll never quite be the same. :(




All grown up!


SUMMERRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!











No comments:

Post a Comment