Monday, September 3, 2012

A Visit to the Desert

Right after school got out we took off to visit Grammie and Grampie in Arizona.  
These crazy pictures are the result of a 2-hour delay.  Luckily Daddy was there for the first hour to stem the boredom.




We finally made it!

My girls ADORE my brother.  They think he's the coolest uncle ever.  Even when he puts them in doll hats.  And tickles them. A LOT.


Cutest picture ever.  My brother is a stud.



She was seriously happy with him.


And with Grandpa.  This girl loves men.  Should I be worried?



I just love the size difference!


While we were there, Grandpa taught E how to play checkers.


We decided to take a visit to the Colossal Cave.  Unfortunately, this was as close as we got.  Do you see the look on E's face? Yeah.  Good thing they gave refunds!


Cool sundial.

Love this. It's just so...deserty.




Of course, they found more checkers.  

Love my dad.

Hey there, cowgirl.  Watch yer step!


Back to civilization and some kayaking in the pool.  My family is awesome.


I love Grammie!



Then Grandpa took her out in the rowboat.  My parents live in such an awesome little community and have a lake in their backyard!





On our way to the airport we stopped at this amazing children's museum.



My dad mixing some tunes.

Where's E?


This little windsock she made is STILL (in September!) hanging in our backyard.  We've loved watching it blow in the breeze.

A little green screen magic.  The video she's watching is showing her playing with squirrels.  Every child's dream come true.

We had a blast!

No comments:

Post a Comment