Sunday, June 23, 2013

Wedding Fun

We were SO excited to make our way to Spokane for the wedding of my little brother to his amazing, amazing, amazing fiance!  Can you tell how much we love her?

Our first day there we had a luncheon and got to meet her awesome family.
My gorgeous mom.  And can you see how happy little B is?  She's playing with ice.  She loves ice. Probably because it's one syllable away from "ice cream," which is her favorite phrase.  For good reason.


See?  Ice.

E hanging out with my sis and her husband.

And E with the bride and groom.  

"Hey, Uncle M, always take the trash out for her, and remember, she's always right."

Grams and my sis.

I love my brother and his fiance in this picture.  They're just too cute.

E's picture of the bride and groom.  We couldn't be happier!

No comments:

Post a Comment