Sunday, June 23, 2013

Open House

Open House rocks.  It produces tons of "I'm going to cry because I'm so proud of you" moments.  Love every minute of it.

E and her best bud in their class-made Baby Beluga shirts for the ocean-themed evening.




E drew a picture of going to Target.  She is totally my off-spring.


Getting ready for their performance.  This year I got to come in to E's classroom twice a month to do music. It was a blast.  I absolutely loved it.  For Open House, they learned "Baby Beluga." Classic Raffi.  Totally awesome. And I love E's tongue in this shot.

How cute are they?  They had a special surprise for me and also had learned "Slippery Fish" to perform. 

"Baby Beluga."  I think this is about when I stared tearing up. They were so awesome.


"Sing your little song. Sing for all your friends. We like to hear you!"




Mrs. Dwyer, the amazing aid in the classroom.  We love you!

And Mrs. Foley, teacher extraordinaire.  You are amazing. What a great year!

No comments:

Post a Comment