Sunday, June 23, 2013

We All Scream for Ice Cream!

By the time we were done with wedding pictures, everyone was ready for a little ice cream break at Dockside in Coeur D'Alene.  This place is legendary in our family. When I was about 12, I went with all the adults in my mom's family to Dockside for dessert.  Gramps and I both ordered a certain sundae, and when it came, it was mammoth.  Like something that was meant to be shared with 5 or 6 other people. We both tried our best, but of course we couldn't finish it.  But now we always challenge each other here to see who can finish their dessert.  This time I wimped out and got the smaller size.  But it was still awesome.  

Big B and Gramps had a good talk while we were waiting.  And I think he got a little distracted...

Love it.




Perfect kids' sundae. Candy, chocolate, more candy, whipped cream, more candy, and under there somewhere, some ice cream. Happy kid.

No comments:

Post a Comment