Friday, April 30, 2010

Lint-tastic!

So I just washed a blanket.

Just your average blue, nondescript blanket, nothing special.

Now, this is not a blanket we use much because of it's tendancy to speckle everything that even looks at it with blue lint.

I didn't give much thought to washing it.

But, to my horror, here's what sprung out at me when I opened the dryer....



And no, that's not the blanket. That's just the lint!

Since you may or may not be able to tell from the pictures, let me give you some specs on this lint pile:

Height: 3 inches
Width: 6 inches
Length: 12 inches

That's volumerically 216 cubic inches of lint.

It's out to get me, this blanket.

2 comments:

  1. How could there be any blanket left, my goodness! Wouldn't want your dryer to catch fire with all that lint

    ReplyDelete