Sunday, July 7, 2013

Big Band Night

Mom, Dad, my sister and her husband all made their way back to my house after the wedding craziness to get ready for a wedding open house in the town where my brother grew up.  Which happens to be the same one I live in.  Yes, I never left.  Well, I did, but only briefly.

And here is yet another reason why.  Concerts in the park!!!  Have I mentioned I live in the coolest town ever???  Because I do.  

Every Friday during the summer there are concerts in the park, and this one happened to be my favorite--Big Band!!! Can't go wrong.  

We drove the troops through the Arby's drive through and made our way over to our staked-out spot (thanks, Mom!)
Isn't my mom beautiful?  It's no wonder people think she's my sister.


Typical Dad picture.






No comments:

Post a Comment